- n the blastula of a placental mammal in which some differentiation of cells has occurred
- Today a blastocyst is created for harvesting.
- Bongso realized that he could extract the inner cell mass within the microscopic blastocyst and use it to produce embryonic stem-cell lines, which have the capacity to grow into .
- They come from the inner cell mass of a blastocyst, the term for a fertilized egg four days after conception.
News & Articles
- EmbryoScope Technology Now Available in Florida
MARGATE, Fla., April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The latest in cutting-edge technology, The EmbryoScope, is now available to couples seeking fertility treatment in Florida at IVF FLORIDA Reproductive Associates. The EmbryoScope is a sophisticated and noninvasive technique that frequently photographs a single embryo's development from unfertilized egg to the blastocyst stage over a 7 day period of ...
April 30, 2014 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Hwang Woo-suk in Channel News Asia
Stem cells were then derived from the inner cell mass of the blastocyst,the Science authors Woo Suk Hwang of Seoul National University, and colleagues, reported.
- Donald Kennedy in People's Daily Online
An earlier paper by Hwang and (his) colleagues attracted much attention as the first demonstration of the derivation of a pluripotent embryonic stem cell line from a cloned human blastocyst,chief editor of the journal, Donald Kennedy, said in...