- n large sweet black or very dark purple edible aggregate fruit of any of various bushes of the genus Rubus
- n bramble with sweet edible black or dark purple berries that usually do not separate from the receptacle
- v pick or gather blackberries
The children went blackberrying
News & Articles
- BlackBerry reportedly still plans to launch 3-4 more BlackBerry 10 phones in 2013
BlackBerry’s comeback efforts are now fully underway, but the BlackBerry Z10 and BlackBerry Q10 are just the beginning. According to a new report from Digitimes, BlackBerry still plans to launch as many as four additional BlackBerry 10 smartphones before 2013 is over. We already know the recently announced BlackBerry Q5 will be among the new handsets BlackBerry is prepping for the second half of ...
June 17, 2013 - BGR News via Yahoo! News
- BlackBerry And Nokia - Surprising Signs Of App Traction?
Some signs of interest in BlackBerry and Windows app platforms are emerging this summer - just as rivalry between BlackBerry and Nokia seems closer than ever. I have talked to three different large app houses over the past week and each of them cited some momentum for Windows over the past six months, mostly due to tolerable success at Verizon. Two of the three also witnessed growing interest in ...
June 17, 2013 - Forbes
- BlackBerry Defends Smartphone Security After G-20 Spying Report
BlackBerry defended the security of its smartphones after The Guardian reported a British agency penetrated the devices at Group of 20 meetings in 2009 to monitor phone calls and e-mail traffic.
June 17, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Henry David Thoreau in ABC News
Hamlet's BlackBerry: A Practical Philosophy for Building a Good Life in the Digital Age(Harper, $24.99), by William Powers: Back in the 1800s, Henry David Thoreau wrote that the man who constantly and desperately keeps going to the post...
- Barry Bonds in ESPN
I'm not going to retire. I don't think that's going to happen,Bonds told MLB.com on Tuesday. "I'm working out, I'm training. If my phone rings, it rings, if it don't, it don't. I have a cell phone. I have a Blackberry. They work. If...
- Jim Balsillie in Vancouver Sun
As we prepare this summer to ship our 40 millionth BlackBerry smartphone, we continue to steadily scale our business and partnerships to support the opportunities ahead in this thriving sector,Balsillie said.