bioterrorism : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n terrorism using the weapons of biological warfare
- Yet defense against bioterrorism is only part of the vaccine renaissance.
- And in the event of any future bioterrorism threats, Carmona will probably be the Administration's spokesman--presumably a more reassuring one than the sometimes shaky Health and .
- It might seem that after the threats of bioterrorism, and after the spread of HIV and SARS in recent decades, public health officials would be better prepared and more .
News & Articles
- US, S. Korea holding joint bioterrorism exercise
U.S. and South Korean officials will hold their third annual joint anti-bioterrorism exercise this week in Seoul, a sprawling mega-city of more than 10 million residents that some fear could someday become a target of an attack.
June 18, 2013 - Stars and Stripes
- Sherrod Brown in New York Times
The lack of regulation around outsourcing is a blind spot that leaves room for supply disruptions, counterfeit medicines, even bioterrorism,said Senator Sherrod Brown, Democrat of Ohio, who has held hearings on the issue.
- Lowell Weicker in USA Today
More than three years after 9/11 and the anthrax tragedies, we've only made baby steps toward better bioterrorism preparedness, rather than the giant leaps required to adequately protect the American people,said Lowell Weicker, board...
- Aldo Leopold in OnMilwaukee.com
Whether the threat is from naturally occurring disease or bioterrorism, the United States needs to be able to produce vaccines and other medicines faster and less expensively. We had six months of advance warning for the H1N1 pandemic. A... Bob Graham http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Graham&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGA1jz8KxIgCFzo-aSrmKqbV5dW9g Reuters http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS158993%2B28-Oct-2009%2BBW20091028&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFVeFvZ6x-kEpR5ketVFSZTTyha5g Oct 28, 2009
10218 14163 biotic Leopold stated, A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability, and beauty of the biotic community. It is wrong when it tends otherwise."