- n examination of tissues or liquids from the living body to determine the existence or cause of a disease
- Two repeat PSA tests produced similar results, and a subsequent biopsy confirmed the worst: he did indeed have cancer.
- That's why I booked the biopsy.
- A biopsy of a suspicious growth in the 76-year-old senator's left parietal lobe revealed a malignant glioma, the most common type of brain tumor.
News & Articles
- New technology finds melanoma without biopsy
FLOWER MOUND - Victoria Hill, 21, used to be a regular tanning bed user. After she was diagnosed with melanoma, she's now a regular at the dermatologist. "It was really surprising," said Hill of the diagnosis, "I never thought it would happen to me." Every three months, she has new and changing freckles examined. However, instead of undergoing a biopsy, she is treated with a new, non-invasive ...
June 20, 2013 - WFAA Dallas-Fort Worth
- MASH Camp: Area students get to practice medicine
Injecting an orange, suturing Styrofoam and performing a biopsy on a tomato is just a typical Wednesday afternoon for the students and instructors at MASH Camp.
June 20, 2013 - Tulsa World
- SpectraScience, Inc. Announces WavSTAT Live Demonstration at GEEW in Brussels
SpectraScience, Inc. announced today that its WavSTAT4 Optical Biopsy System is being demonstrated at the 31 annual Gastroenterology and Endotherapy European Workshop that is taking place from Monday, ...
June 19, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Bobby Murcer in National Post
We received great news this morning,Bobby Murcer said Wednesday in a statement released by the Yankees. "The biopsy revealed scar tissue. It showed no signs of cancer. We are very excited about this news. It's what we hoped for all along."
- John Edwards in Reuters UK
The biopsy showed the cancer had returned,Edwards said. "It was malignant. Her cancer will not be cured now. She will have this as long as she's alive."