biographic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to or being biography
- Macapagal's problem is complicated by the fact that his own biographic filmdespite simultaneous shooting in three studios and the Malacaang Palaceis not yet ready for .
- Psychiatry and Actor Anthony Perkins tangling in a red-hot biographic inning with the troubled career of Red Sox Outfielder Jim Piersall (PTI, March 18).
- Halberstam's slender but tough book suffers from lack of biographic detail.
News & Articles
- Elton John Biopic May Star Tom Hardy
Tom Hardy is reportedly interested in playing a young Elton John in an upcoming Elton John biopic. Rocketman, a Michael Gracey-directed biographic musical film about Elton John, is going to be acquired by FilmDistrict. It was talked about in Cannes, and was shopped by UTA. It is about John's journey in life from a five-year-old music prodigy to a young man who was rebellious against his ...
June 14, 2013 - Opposing Views
- Jacqui Smith in RINF.COM
It is an increased protection even against times when people's biographic details are actually stolen or lost,argues Smith.
- Nick Bollettieri in San Francisco Chronicle
Nick Bollettieri writes a daily column for the Independent, and this was part of today's entry: "PS to Jelena (Jankovic): I was looking at your biographic detail in the official 2007 players' guide and did not see any mention of the many years you...