- a produced by living organisms or biological processes
fermentation is a biogenic process
- s essential for maintaining the fundamental life processes
sleep and food and water are among the biogenic needs of the organism
- Hence, both the biogenic carbon cycle, influencing short term climate change (in that study), and the evapotranspirative water vapor cycle are entrained in the geoligic cycle's .
News & Articles
- Federal Court Follows Science in Striking Down EPA’s Biomass Emissions Loophole
WASHINGTON (July 12, 2013) – A key federal court ruling today confirmed that Clean Air Act limits on carbon dioxide pollution apply to industrial facilities that burn biomass, including tree-burning power plants. The court vacated an exemption the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency had carved out for “biogenic carbon dioxide.” The court vacated an exemption the U.S. Environmental Protection ...
July 12, 2013 - Natural Resources Defense Council
- Glenn White in Independent
If we see a gas associated with bacteria, like methane,says White, "then there's a fair chance that there's some kind of biogenic process occurring. The detection of life on another planet will have profound sociological, scientific and...