- n procedures involved in taking defensive measures against attacks using biological agents
- Controversial contracts, bureaucratic bungling -- the Fed's biodefense drug program is a mess.
- The FBI itself sent the anthrax letters to Ivins and his colleagues at the biodefense lab for analysis "almost immediately" following the attacks in 2001, confirms Caree Vander .
- The FBI says the government biodefense researcher acted alone in the 2001 anthrax mailings that killed five people and sickened 17.
News & Articles
- Soligenix Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
PRINCETON, N.J., June 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Soligenix, Inc. (OTCQB: SNGX) ("Soligenix" or the "Company"), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing products to treat inflammatory diseases and biodefense countermeasures where there remains an unmet medical...
June 21, 2013 - PR Newswire
- Tom Ridge in USA Today
Strengthening the Biological Weapons Convention and international cooperation in biodefense are of paramount importance. This forum organized by Emergent is extremely valuable in helping us, as national legislators, to obtain more information on... Pierre Claude Nolin http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Claude_Nolin&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGeMs4ZFvQ_VrikIdMtTIiSvoPuRQ MarketWatch (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.marketwatch.com/story/emergent-biosolutions-hosts-biopreparedness-forum-for-members-of-the-nato-parliamentary-assembly-2010-05-06%3Freflink%3DMW_news_stmp&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGMHZ4prdz9YN39teM3S2d1wwzuVA May 6, 2010
10126 14067 biodefense Under the president's new national biodefense directive, all of our bioterrorism projects and programs will fall under a coordinated and focused strategic plan that will help maximize our resources, ensure a common unified effort across all federal...
- Jim Greenwood in Genetic Engineering News (press release)
...US House of Representatives for unanimously passing the "Biodefense and Pandemic Vaccine and Drug Development Act of 2006" (HR 5533) last night: "By passing the 'BARDA' bill, the House has taken an important and necessary step...