binger : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone addicted to crack cocaine
- But every holiday binger faces that morning-after moment when the bathroom scale measures what the feast has wrought.
- As a theater-binger from way back (the Royal Shakespeare Company's "Nicholas Nickleby," Bill Bryden's production of "The Miracles" for the National), I welcomed the chance for .
- PTI: Sharon Soldier and Statesman: A life in pictures by PTI photographer David Rubinger.
News & Articles
- Obituary - Floree (Billie) Ivy Farnsworth
Beloved mother and grandmother, Floree (Billie) Ivy Farnsworth was born to Lawrence and Ara Hisel on Dec. 17, 1928 in Binger, Oklahoma and passed away on Friday, May 24.
June 12, 2013 - Fontana Herald News
- Prosthetic allows Green to pursue dream
Dekota Green had one question for doctors when he learned his left leg below the knee would have to be amputed after an accident with his four-wheeler in the fall of 2010. “My main concern was if I was going to be able to play baseball again,’’ said the Binger-Oney senior-to-be who participated at the Midwest All-Star Classic at David Allen Memorial Ballpark Saturday and Sunday. The doctors at ...
June 10, 2013 - The Enid News & Eagle
- Glenn McGrath in Sportinglife.co.za
He's got real passion for the game and when you're out bowling you can really focus on what you have to do as well as helping the other guys out,said McGrath. "I've got full confidence in 'Binger' (Lee) to be able to do that very well."
- Johnny Bench in Akron Beacon Journal
I've been planning on doing this for quite awhile, and the people of Binger said, 'Why don't we build a museum?',Bench said.
- Annie Duke in PR Web (press release)
We couldn't be more excited for Michael Binger on his impressive win,stated Annie Duke, UltimateBet's Cardroom Consultant. "When we created the Star Players Team, we chose players who were not only incredible at online poker, but also...