bine : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n European twining plant whose flowers are used chiefly to flavor malt liquors; cultivated in America
- The Forest and the Fort chiefly concerned the adventures of Salathiel Al-bine, who was kidnapped and brought up by the Indians, grew into a 6 ft.
- But where the electrical case concerned multimillion-dollar tur bine generators that seemed remote from the everyday consumer, the new indictment covered the commonest grade of .
- Biggest of the builders is Milan's Impregilo, which is a permanent com bine of three firms.
News & Articles
- Allergic Lisicki awaits Bartoli, Wimbledon grass
LONDON—Sabine Lisicki is allergic to Wimbledon, sort of. Not the town in southwest London, and not the All England Club.
July 6, 2013 - Denver Post
- Wimbledon: Sabine Lisicki sneezes off hay fever issue
LONDON - Sabine Lisicki is allergic to Wimbledon, sort of.
July 6, 2013 - Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- Lisicki hopes she isn’t allergic to success today
LONDON — Sabine Lisicki is allergic to Wimbledon, sort of. Not the town in southwest London, and not the All England Club. But she does have hay fever, making her hypersensitive to the very grass for which the tournament is so famous. That affliction, of course, won’t stop her from …
July 6, 2013 - The Register-Guard