- a pertaining to a monetary system based on two metals
- s formed of two different metals or alloys; especially in sheets bonded together
- In a bimetallic thermocouple, two pieces of unlike metals are joined.
- In it, human hairs squeezed of oil and moisture were taking in the atmosphere's moisture; a vacuum box was taking its pressure; a bimetallic strip contracting at two different .
- The stylus is moved from side to side by a bimetallic thermometer which keeps track of the temperature.
News & Articles
- At K 2013: Bimetallic Barrel Alloy Provides Greater Corrosion Resistance than Iron-Based Alloy ...
40% Greater Chromium Content Is Key to Enhanced Corrosion Resistance of Nordson XALOY’s X220™ Inlay for Extrusion and Injection Components NEW CASTLE, PA, U.S.A., -- A new bimetallic barrel alloy developed by Nordson XALOY exhibits greater corrosion resistance than comparable general-purpose iron-based inlays currently standard in Europe, providing a longer working life, increased ...
Sept. 24, 2013 - ThomasNet