- n a stagnant pool of water in the bed of a stream that flows intermittently
- n a branch of a river made by water flowing from the main stream only when the water level is high
- The mysterious bunyip, the legendary beastie that lives at the bottom of the placid Australian billabong, is less strange to Australians than Herbert Vere Evatt.
- And why, when they go to the nearby billabong to catch turtles, they throw a stick in the water first, scan the surface for bubbles, and always post a lookout.
- Up jumped the swagman and sprang into the billabong, "You'll never take me alive," said he.
News & Articles
- (06/13) JUNIORS MINTED
Perfect Waves, Scores on Day 4 of Dakine ISA World Junior Surfing Championship presented by Billabong
June 17, 2013 - Surfline
- Andrea in PR Newswire (press release)
We are excited for the collaboration. We look forward to working with Billabong to manufacture Maya's suit with Xtra Life LYCRAÂ® fiber, which provides a long lasting fit that is so important to Maya,says Andrea Matousek, Swimwear Marketing...
- Max Valiquette in Globe and Mail
It's about expanding Billabong's brand and reach in the Canadian market,said Toronto youth marketing consultant Max Valiquette, who, at 37, buys Billabong products. "I haven't been on a skateboard myself and I'm wearing a pair of Billabong...
- Mark Occhilupo in Global Surf News
I'm trying to apply for a wildcard for next year because I like the place so much,Occhilupo said. "I'm lucky because it's my own sponsor, Billabong, who organize the event. If I become a wildcard, I'll probably end up working at the...