bibliographer : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone trained in compiling bibliographies
- His erudition on such matters is probably considerable, since he is a freelance writer on erotic literature, and worked briefly as a bibliographer at Kinsey's Institute of Sex .
- There was Medina the historian, Medina the bibliographer, Medina the numismatist, as well as Medina the critic, the Cervantista, the lexicographer, geographer, anthropologist .
- As his London produce business prospered, Thomas James Wise bought more more books, became known as Britain's foremost book collector and bibliographer.
News & Articles
- IUPUI’s Ray Bradbury center receives major gift of late author’s papers
The Center for Ray Bradbury Studies at IUPUI will be home to the papers and materials related to the creation and publication of many of the late writer’s seminal works, thanks to a major gift from a friend of the author. Donn Albright, a Pratt Institute professor and native Hoosier, served as bibliographer for the... Read More
Oct. 30, 2013 - The Indianapolis Star