- s occurring or payable twice each year
- In 1998 the fashion maverick stopped presenting biannual collections, instead choosing to create on her own schedule.
- The 'Tough Guy Challenge', in Perton, UK, is a biannual race over a course of eight miles.
- The world's food import bill will rise in 2007 to $745 billion, up 21% from last year, the FAO estimated in its biannual Food Outlook.
News & Articles
- Crowley’s Connections Magazine Wins 2013 TMSA Compass Award of Excellence
Crowley Maritime Corp.’s biannual Connections Magazine has been recognized by the Transportation Marketing and Sales Association with a 2013 Compass Award of Excellence. These awards are considered the highest level of professional achievement and recognition in marketing, communications and sales in the transportation, logistics and passenger transit marketplace. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the ...
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- WMC: Obama's killing the economy, but the economy's good because of Scott Walker
With its spin on its biannual survey, Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce seeks to play it both ways.
June 11, 2013 - Wisconsin State Journal
- Madison Chamber fire extinguisher inspections this Tuesday
MADISON -- The Madison Chamber of Commerce will hold its biannual fire extinguisher inspections from noon to 4 p.m. this Tuesday, June 11, on the corner of Central Avenue and Main Street. The locat
June 11, 2013 - Madison Eagle
- Bryan Colangelo in SI.com
We don't have a draft pick this year but we've go to get better somehow,Colangelo said. "We've talked about adding something with the mid-level exception, we talked about adding something with the biannual exception. We've looked about...
- Judy Biggert in Chicago Tribune
An important part of my job is communicating with residents - seeking their views and sharing my own,Biggert said in a statement released by her office. "A biannual newsletter is still one of the most effective ways of accomplishing that."
- Keyon Dooling in The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
I don't even know why they offered that biannual because I rejected it right away. I don't know if they were trying to devalue me or whatever the case may be, but that wasn't acceptable,Dooling told Florida Today. "It's ridiculous. That's...