bestowal : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the act of conferring an honor or presenting a gift
- n a gift that is bestowed or conferred
- Crowning the day's ceremonies was the bestowal by the Chamber of Deputies on the curly head of El Salvador's Dictator, President General Maximiliano Hernndez Martnez, the .
- It is their special duty to sprout the wool that is woven into pallia for Papal bestowal on Cardinals, Patriarchs and Archbishops.
- The double occasion: 1) first anniversary of his Arab Liberation Movement (the only political party allowed to function in Syria), and 2) bestowal of a new constitution upon .
News & Articles
- 8th-grade lunchroom hero to receive lifesaving award
FIRST-TIME HONOR: The quick thinking and brave actions of a West Des Moines eight grader have prompted the bestowal of a lifesaving award from the Clive Police Department. The award, which is the first of its kind in Clive, will be presented to Indian Hills Junior High student Colby Cook next month.
Sept. 26, 2013 - The Des Moines Register