- s selling in great numbers
a best-selling novel
- One of the best-selling graphic novels of all time, this black comedy version of Batman's latter days masterfully combines satire with superhero antics without betraying it's .
- Wanna create your own iPhone app? Ask the developers of the Top 10 best-selling apps of 2008.
- Millions of people fell in love with the customizable suburbanites of The Sims, which became the best-selling PC game of all time.
News & Articles
- Best-selling author Rev. Andrew Greeley dies
The Rev. Andrew Greeley, an outspoken Roman Catholic priest, best-selling author and longtime Chicago newspaper columnist who even criticized the hierarchy of his own church over the child sex abuse scandal, has died. He was 85.
June 11, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- Amazon Best-Selling Author Featured on InspireMeToday.Com
EDEN PRAIRE, Minn., June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On June 9 th best-selling author Ken Thurber's inspirational message and five-point plan was featured on the InspireMeToday.Com home page. Inspire Me Today ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Best-selling author Judy Blume hits big screen, finally
LOS ANGELES - After numerous starts and stops by Hollywood executives to project Judy Blume books onto the big screen, the best-selling author and her filmmaker son decided to make it happen.
June 10, 2013 - LA.com
- Ralph Gilles in Forbes
It's daunting to have the best-selling vehicle in your company to work on, but at the same time it's invigorating. It's what you live for as a designer,Gilles said.
- Oprah Winfrey in Forbes
Winfrey, whose TV talk show airs from Chicago, called Follett "a best-selling author that everybody has heard of, but this novel is unlike any of his books he's known for around the world."
- Ashton Kutcher in Fametastic
Rumer told the New York Post's Page Six magazine recently: "If we weren't all entirely morally opposed to doing a reality show, I guarantee it would be the best-selling reality show ever." "We all have so much fun together. I'm so lucky. My...