- n small tree with pear-shaped fruit whose oil is used in perfumery; Italy
- The professor fed twelve bees on the bergamot-scented syrup.
- ScentAir, one of several firms that design scents for retail settings, has suggested a mix of cashmere wood, amber, cardamom, cinnamon and bergamot.
- Philippe Aubry's Blanc des Blancs, incorporating Chardonnay, Arbanne and Petit Meslier, yields startling notes of ginger, lime and bergamot, a profile "completely unknown today in .
News & Articles
- CLARE Foundation Grosses More Than $50,000 At Art Fundraiser
The CLARE Foundation held its seventh annual ART for CLARE fundraiser on Sunday at Bergamot Station. The fundraiser, which grossed more than $50,000, holds a particular significance for executive Director Nicholas Vrataric. “The money goes to support our 10 programs,” Vrataric said. “As government funding is going and as we transition into the Affordable Care Act, we are seeing people with the ...
June 10, 2013 - Santa Monica Mirror
- Anita Roddick in MarketWatch
As Dame Anita Roddick said: "Activism isn't listed on The Body Shop labels as an ingredient, but it is there as surely as the bergamot and hemp oil".
- Arianna Huffington in Baltimore Sun
My youngest daughter went through an eating disorder, and part of her therapy was art,Huffington said. "She kept on with it, and she just had her first art show at Bergamot Station in Santa Monica. Art taught her to take all of the warring...