berg : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a large mass of ice floating at sea; usually broken off of a polar glacier
- n Austrian composer in Schoenberg's twelve-tone music system (1885-1935)
- But their creator, plump, 50-year-old Gertrude Berg, did.
News & Articles
- Berg goes yard as Wolves rout South Central Calhoun
MANILLA -- Casey Berg’s three-run homer capped a six-run bottom of the sixth Monday night and put the finishing touches on IKM-Manning’s 9-1 season-opening win over South Central Calhoun.
June 12, 2013 - The Harlan Tribune
- Opus & Olives has authors Lehane, Lamb, Bryson, Berg and Searles
Bestselling authors John Searles, Bill Bryson, Elizabeth Berg, Dennis Lehane and Wally Lamb will be guest readers at the Oct. 13 Opus & Olives gala at its new location, RiverCentre in downtown St. Paul. Previous galas were held at the Crowne Plaza hotel.
June 10, 2013 - Pioneer Press
- David Berg’s Memoir Revisits the Killing of His Brother
David Berg’s book “Run, Brother, Run: A Memoir of a Murder in My Family” looks back at the killing of his brother, Alan, outside Houston in 1968.
June 8, 2013 - New York Times