- n a cap with no brim or bill; made of soft cloth
- Most of those who idolize the incendiary guerrilla with the star on his beret were born long after his demise and have only the sketchiest knowledge of his goals or his life.
- Whether it is a red tie peeking out of his formal suits during official state visits, a red beret topping the olive fatigues he often wears as a tribute to his military background .
- The clerk might have forgotten the incident if the man with the beret had not drunk his gratuitous beer alone and walked away from the bar never again to be seen alive.
- Carlos Fuentes in International Herald Tribune
This demigod called Hugo Chavez appears with his red beret, dressed like Mussolini on a balcony, and begins to seduce people with his siren's call,Fuentes said in an interview aired Tuesday on the Televisa network.
- Bubba Watson in San Diego Union Tribune
Bubba Watson (right) grew up in the town of Bagdad in the Florida Panhandle - "a little piece of heaven, that's what it is. My dad is like Tiger's dad, he's a Special Forces Green Beret, so he doesn't have locks on the doors. He wants somebody to...
- Tommy Tuberville in SportingNews.com
Brandon played a good game in terms of getting us to the right play,Tuberville said. "He made a couple of 'Green Beret' plays in terms of taking a hit but making a play to the receiver. He looked like the old Brandon that we all love and...