- n the univalent radical derived from toluene
- Doctors at Greene County Memorial Hospital have tried sedatives, anesthesia, benzyl benzoate (a relaxing drug), quinidine sulfate (a quinine-like drug used to regulate abnormal .
- In recent years dermatologists have been curing itchers with benzyl benzoate, which causes less rash.
- Useful in carefully prescribed amounts are paregoric, codein, heroin, antipyrin, chloral hydrate, benzyl benzoate.
- Dr Michael Baden in NBC New York
The alcohol in the mixture she allegedly took for her tooth would be benzyl,Baden, former chief medical examiner for New York City, told the Post. "The toxicology reports are straightforward, and it would be extremely unlikely that ethyl...