- n gum resin used especially in treating skin irritation
- n used in some classifications for the American spicebush and certain other plants often included in the genus Lindera
- The New York Journal of Commerce reported a rise in balsam copaiba, a tight market in gum benzoin and "no sign of any relief in the shortage of eucalyptus oil.
- Then the clear serum is mixed with several drops of the antigen, a witches' brew of benzoin (a resin from Java or Sumatra), cholesterol (alcohol which occurs in bile), scarlet .
- Ingredients: oil of orange flower, oil of roses, oil of cinnamon, musk, civet, ambergris, oil of jasmine, oil of sesame, flowers of benzoin.
News & Articles
- New In Beauty: Prada Fragrance Candy L’Eau Hits Shelves
Prada fragrance lovers, come close—there’s a new fragrance in town! Prada Candy L’Eau the sequel to the original sweet Prada Candy is now on beauty shelves. Candy L’Eau features notes of white musk, benzoin, caramel, citrus, and oriental florals. It’s … The post New In Beauty: Prada Fragrance Candy L’Eau Hits Shelves appeared first on StyleBlazer .
Sept. 20, 2013 - The Atlanta Post