- n a colorless liquid hydrocarbon; highly inflammable; carcinogenic; the simplest of the aromatic compounds
- The ingredients are: chloral hydrate (better known as "Mickey Finn"), monochlor benzine, and concentrated sulfuric acid.
- Then we all threw nitroglycerin bottles and benzine flashes and used machine pistols on the infantry.
- Another tells of "benzine poured over a young Jew" and fired.
- Brian Mason in Calgary Herald
Outside the legislature, NDP Leader Brian Mason said it appeared the government thought it "could just sweep it under the rug." "Is (sewage) as bad as tonnes and tonnes of benzine? Probably not, but it's offensive and not acceptable."
- Sue Kedgley in Scoop.co.nz
We have 61 homes in the area where people have experienced symptoms ranging from headaches to nausea, vomiting, kids passing out in classrooms, nosebleeds ...... Those are classic symptoms of benzine (poisoning). We've got to do something... Charlie Angus http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Angus&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGfkBBB5UWs4LRb-CIF1juXeuQPwA Toronto Star http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.thestar.com/News/Canada/article/616726&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHz4Ic7_tpE7YIaJgcQKV8lhGmZlw Apr 10, 2009
9524 13259 benzoate This latest study is alarming, given that sodium benzoate is present in foods that are widely consumed by children, such as biscuits, sauces, fruit drinks and diet fizzy drinks such as Diet Coke and Sprite Zero," Greens' Safe Food Spokesperson...