bendable : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s capable of being bent or flexed or twisted without breaking
- Takao Someya, a researcher at the University of Tokyo, has created an electronic filmmade up of bendable, shock-resistant transistors embedded in plasticthat can detect .
- The thicket of bendable laws, targeted tax breaks and yes, dime-a-dozen "absurdities" are what keeps the campaign checks in the mail and the lobbyists in the corridors of power.
- Turns out buxom doll's bendable knees make great prosthetic fingers ROBERT BOGUCKI Presumed dead after six weeks in the Aussie outback, Alaskan native turns up skinny but safe.
News & Articles
- Corning Is Working On A Bendable Version Of Its Gorilla Glass
One of the cool new technologies coming soon from the labs at Corning is a type of glass that's so bendable, you'd swear it was plastic. It's called Willow Glass , and it's designed to be used as a touchscreen, or for high-temperature displays, Corning's Dr. Waguih Ishak, a vice president for Corning West Technology Center, said Monday on stage at Bloomberg's Next Big Thing Summit.
June 17, 2013 - Business Insider
- Flexible plastic camera sensor headed to smartphones, wearables and more
Bendable cameras and sensors that can flex around corners could be on the horizon, with the first flexible image sensor built on plastic being developed by Plastic Logic and ISORG. The 40 x 40 mm sensor uses a flexible, transmissive backplane created by Plastic Logic, on top of which ISORG layers an organic photodetector material Read The Full Story
June 13, 2013 - SlashGear
- Your Smartphone in 2018: 15 Futuristic Features
In many ways, the evolution of the smartphone since the debut of the original iPhone in 2007 has been a predictable straight line —bigger screen, more powerful processors, longer battery life, faster data connections, higher-resolution cameras and more apps. But recent advances have signaled a potential sea-change in smartphone evolution. We’re talking bendable screens and other radically ...
June 12, 2013 - LiveScience.com via Yahoo! News
- Jim Cramer in TheStreet.com
Of the stocks I'm following between now and year-end, it can have the biggest move,Cramer said. "The bendable fiber story is a very compelling story."