- n a noisy mock serenade (made by banging pans and kettles) to a newly married couple
- v attach a bell to
- Certainly not cats, bells, belling nor, on the evidence, any other form of mouse defense Far from being "assembled experts," the young mice are obviously ill-informed brainstorm .
- Charivari (German, Katzenmusik; English, "rough-music," "belling"; American, "Shivaree") originated in medieval France where it was the custom to mock-serenade all newlywed .
- Are the Republican orators calling attention to their party's achievement in belling the McCarthy cat? They are notand many of the intense anti-McCarthy votes are going .
News & Articles
- Sarah Belling named to Radford University dean’s list
Sarah A. Belling was named to the Dean’s List at Radford University for the spring semester of 2013. A sophomore, Belling is pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree, majoring in sociology, a minor in women’s studies. She graduated from Lord Botetourt High School in 2010. She is the daughter of Brian and Lori Belling of [...]
June 21, 2013 - Roanoke Times