belgium : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a monarchy in northwestern Europe; headquarters for the European Union and for the North Atlantic Treaty Organization
News & Articles
- Belgium June Business Confidence -12.8 Vs -12.4 in May
Belgium June Business Confidence -12.8 Vs -12.4 in May
June 24, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Soccer-Napoli secure Belgium winger Mertens
June 24 (Reuters) - Belgium international winger Dries Mertens has completed a transfer to Napoli, the Italian Serie A side said on Monday. A statement on the club website (www.sscnapoli.it) said it had secured the 26-year-old former PSV Eindhoven player on a five-year deal. Napoli owner Aurelio De Laurentiis welcomed Mertens to the club on his official Twitter account saying: "I am happy to ...
June 24, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Belgium's $1 billion bpost IPO bodes well for Royal Mail
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Belgium's postal service bpost made a robust market debut on Friday, a bullish signal for Britain as it looks to sell Royal Mail. Private equity firm CVC raised 812 million euros ($1.07 ...
June 21, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Finance
- Justine Henin in The Associated Press
Henin says she won't play the "Best of Belgium" exhibition match in Brussels against Clijsters on July 8, but plans to attend the event.
- Pope Benedict XVI in The Guardian
I want to express, dear brother in the episcopate, as well as to all the bishops of Belgium, my closeness and solidarity in this moment of sadness, in which, with certain surprising and deplorable methods, searches were carried out,he said....