- v see with attention
- It's a wonder to behold: a twisting, swollen ski slope; a special effect that seems to expand and change angles with the light.
- Even in those days, Spanish-styled Rollins College was something to behold.
- Viewpoint: Joe Klein takes a look at Clinton's health care plan, and finds lo and behold that it has a chance to work.
News & Articles
- The Glorious 2014 Cadillac CTS Will Start At $46,025
The 2014 Cadillac CTS is beautiful to behold. And now that it is a midsized car, it receives a midsized price:$46,025 for a base car or $59,995 for the 420 horsepower Vsport. Not too shabby. Yes, that is a good chunk more expensive than the current car, but the new CTS has grown up in many ways. Instead of being somewhere between a 3 and 5 series BMW, the CTS has gone full 5 series. It also ...
June 13, 2013 - Jalopnik
- Darnell Dockett Unveils Scary New Facemask Inspired by Freight Train (Photo)
Darnell Dockett‘s new facemask/visor combo is something to behold. If opposing offensive linemen weren’t already intimidated by the three-time Pro Bowler, they may be now. Dockett unveiled his new facemask model, named the “Freight Train,” at the Arizona Cardinals’ FanFest at University of Phoenix Stadium on Tuesday night. The facemask model, made by Bad-Ass Masks, […]
June 13, 2013 - New England Sports Network
- Behold all 12 minutes of Quantic Dream's The Dark Sorcerer E3 tech demo
Heavy Rain developer Quantic Dream has released a full-length version of its satirical PlayStation 4 tech demo The Dark Sorcerer, first shown at Sony's E3 press event last night. The Dark Sorcerer recasts the old man character featured in a previous Quantic Dream tech demo as a struggling actor with a goblinish/trollish co-star. Hijinks ensue. Shenanigans, even. Behold all 12 minutes of Quantic ...
June 12, 2013 - Joystiq
- Tiger Wood in 940 News
I was trying to get it up there close, anywhere where I could have an easy second putt,Woods said. "Lo and behold, it falls in."
- Barack Obama in New York Times
Lo and behold, when he returned to Washington, the Senate Republican leader came out against the common-sense reforms we've proposed,Mr. Obama said. "In doing so, he made the cynical and deceptive assertion that reform would somehow enable...