- n any of numerous plants of the genus Begonia grown for their attractive glossy asymmetrical leaves and colorful flowers in usually terminal cymes or racemes
- To be seen at October's Pusan International Film Festival and released in South Korea afterward, Kimjongilia the title is taken from the name of a begonia cultivated in honor of .
- Like other writers struck by early success, Novelist Norman Mailer, 36, is fond of discussing his talent, often in terms that make it sound like a prize begonia.
- Abstracted, ruddy and untidy, he now sits at a big desk beside a lofty window which frames two sprawling, dirty vines and a begonia plant, directs the immaculate preservation of .
News & Articles
- Dana Gas says makes new gas discovery in Egypt
DUBAI (Reuters) - Dana Gas has discovered more gas in Egypt's Nile Delta, with 9.4 million cubic feet per day produced during initial tests, the United Arab Emirates-based company said on Sunday. The Begonia-1 discovery well also produced 133 barrels of condensate, a light oil, in the test drilling in a sandstone reservoir of the Lower Abu Madi Formation. Total evaluated resources for the Lower ...
June 30, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News