- He believes that people who endorse you, people who befriend you are entitled to their own views, but you are not held personally accountable.
- I bought myself a Russian military uniform at a Daghestan market and thanks to my contacts during the first war in Chechnya, I was able to befriend three Russian officers.
- Some kids, however, eager to appear popular (MySpace tallies the number of friends each user has), post bulletins asking everyone to befriend them, a practice, Kranz says, that is .
News & Articles
- Reuniting with friends and Hannibal bound
My dad knew no strangers. He could befriend someone quicker than it took to peel and cook an iron skillet of fried potatoes. I think I’m a lot like him, too! Take for instance Tuesday of last week. Debbie and I were enjoying breakfast at the Quality Inn and Suites in Hannibal, Mo. Seated at [...]
June 11, 2013 - Poweshiek County Chronicle Republican
- Hamid Karzai in 940 News
In an apparent allusion to Pakistan, whose president, Pervez Musharraf, originally supported the Taliban, Karzai called terrorism "a venomous snake that some among us tried to nurture and befriend at the expense of others, which I hope we realize...
- Eyal Berkovic in Reuters.uk
I have already said that Avram made a number of serious mistakes: His inability to communicate with the English media ...... his failure to befriend the fans and the undermining of Jose Mourinho,Berkovic said.
- Mark Twain in American Daily
If you befriend a starving dog, said Mark Twain, "and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. That is the principal difference between a dog and a man."