- n an electronic device that generates a series of beeps when the person carrying it is being paged
- The cell head signals each customer's beeper to arrange a delivery at a street corner or parking lot.
- The elder Grenewalds also take the beeper along on their frequent trips to New York City.
- Drug dealers turn on to beepers .
News & Articles
- 4 charged in 1999 kidnapping, slaying of store owner
Four men were charged with murder in the 1999 death of Darryl Green, whom authorities said was kidnapped from his beeper store in Broadview, held for ransom and eventually shot to death in a wooded area in Gary, Ind.
June 10, 2013 - Chicago Tribune
- 4 charged in 1999 kidnapping, fatal shooting of Broadview shop owner
Darwin Green has eight coats. In a pocket of each is a picture of his twin brother, Darryl. Darryl was kidnapped, held for ransom and killed by three bullets to the head 14 years ago, when he was 28. His body was dumped in a vacant lot in Gary, Ind. The brothers owned a business — a beeper shop in west suburban Broadview called “Beep the Twinz.” Now prosecutors say his killers — who also are ...
June 9, 2013 - Chicago Sun-Times
- Kyra Sedgwick in Seattle Post Intelligencer
She hates change and hates this building - this ridiculous monstrosity of a place where instead of just opening a door, you have to have a stupid beeper card,says Sedgwick with a laugh.
- Harold Macmillan in The Australian
Both of Liz's former boyfriends, Dennis the Beeper King (Dean Winters) and Floyd (Jason Sudeikis) will be back briefly. And Liz does have a little bit of a pregnancy scare. She probably hooks up once every seven years, yet when it rains, it... Tina Fey http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tina_Fey&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH8o11QFh3aZVjdwIspftghvFHqTQ MSNBC http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23830939/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHDHoOpakVjA3CMx-u0x44Fo2gJEw Mar 27, 2008
9007 12739 beeper Former British PM Harold Macmillan complained of a life forever poised between a clichÃ© and an indiscretion" and Tory Party grandee Kenneth Clarke said: "I do not wear a beeper, I can't talk in sound bites, I refuse to repeat slogans, I...