bedwetter : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone suffering from enuresis; someone who urinates while asleep in bed
- When challenged, they are apt to say things like, "You come down here, boy, you yellow-bellied, egg-sucking dog, bedwetter, pinko Commie " They are the abrasive breed of radio .
- I always remember muttering to myself, "just another 9-11 bedwetter.
- An asthmatic child whose parents had once been afraid to let him exercise developed enough self-assurance to control his asthma attacks without medicine, and a chronic bedwetter .
- Sarah Silverman in Austinist
In her new memoir, "The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee," Ms. Silverman explains how she absorbed the humiliating experiences of being a bedwetter into her early teens into becoming today's most audacious comedienne.