- In the far-off land of Suburbia, a weary taxpayer sought to quiet his children by spinning them this bedtime tale:Once upon a time there was a rich country whose President.
- The findings, published in this week's Archives of Pediatrics Adolescent Medicine, suggest that bedtime behaviors that soothe infants don't always benefit older children.
- You have to make more of an effort to tell bedtime stories and be interested in swimming matches.
News & Articles
- New Survey: Only One in Three Parents Read Bedtime Stories with their Children Every Night; Children More Likely to ...
WASHINGTON, June 20, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Despite research on the importance of reading with children from a young age, few parents with kids age eight and younger are engaged in nightly reading, according to a new survey from Reading Is Fundamental (RIF) and Macy's. The survey, conducted by Harris Interactive, finds that only one in three parents (33 percent) read bedtime stories ...
June 20, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! News
- Psyop Creates A Wonderverse for Oreo
Bedtime — that part of a child’s day for relaxing, getting comfy and setting sail into dreamland. Some nights, however, are easier than others. Psyop and The Martin Agency came together with Smuggler on this nostalgic spot for Oreo, letting viewers see the world through the whimsical eyes of a young girl as she wards off sleep.
June 20, 2013 - Animation World Network
- West Ocean City fire damages Bedtime Inn
Firefighters cut vent holes in the roof of the Bedtime Inn in West Ocean City on Monday to battle a two-alarm blaze. / Brian Shane photos OCEAN CITY — A two-alarm motel fire shut down beach traffic going into Ocean City on Monday afternoon.
June 18, 2013 - Delaware Coast Press