- n a furnished sitting room with sleeping accommodations (and some plumbing)
- From a Bombay bedsit, he launched an economic revolution .
- Police swarmed down the slim garden path of a nondescript brick house and surrounded the back door, leading into a tiny bedsit apartment.
- From a Bombay bedsit, he launched an economic revolution Hanae Mori, Yohji Yamamoto, Issey Miyaki Rei Kawakubo Four dazzling Japanese designers inspired the cloistered world of .
News & Articles
- Veidekke ASA : Major contract for Veidekke in Lillehammer
Today Veidekke Entreprenør has signed a contract with the Foundation for Student Service in Oppland (SOPP) and USBL for the construction of 360 student bedsits in four environmentally friendly buildings ...
Oct. 30, 2013 - Thomson Reuters ONE via Yahoo! Finance
- Alex Kapranos in Metro
Singer Alex Kapranos said: "It's music for the dancefloor, (or) your bedroom as you psyche yourself up to go out, (or) a stranger's bedsit coming down an hour before dawn."
- Oz Clarke in Independent
Chardonnay has made some of the world's greatest wines. Everyone appreciated it - until Bridget Jones,said Clarke. "Bridget Jones goes out on the pull, fails, goes back to her miserable bedsit, sits down, pours herself an enormous glass of...
- Tim Rice-Oxley in NME.com
When we were living in a bedsit in Stoke Newington we would dream of headlining 'Later......', suffice to say we are gutted,explained Tim Rice-Oxley. "At least Tom is much better."