- n bug of temperate regions that infests especially beds and feeds on human blood
- The bedbug has long been known to carry microbes capable of causing human disease, but with advances in hygiene and improvements in pesticides the problem seemed academic for .
- The first thing you should do in a new room: peel back the bedding and check the seams of the mattress for traces of bedbugs bloodstains or actual bugs.
- Many people who had hitherto ignored the bedbug acquired an academic curiosity about him, wondered just what he was.
News & Articles
- Bedbugs invade Mishawaka apartments
MISHAWAKA – No one wants bedbugs.
June 19, 2013 - 22 WSBT South Bend
- Lawrence officials take aim at bedbug problem
Lawrence officials are taking aim at a bedbug problem that's emerging at apartment complexes with new rules allowing the city to tell people how and when to exterminate the critters.
June 18, 2013 - KMBC-TV Kansas City
- Bedbugs are popping back up in Rock County
Bedbugs are interfering with the lives of some residents in the area. Unless they are licensed by the health department, most places aren't required to report a bedbug outbreak. Rock County’s environmental health officials say two cases have been found in the last 60 days. "It's nerve-racking trying to live out of a suitcase not knowing where you're going to clean up,” said Michael Baker, who ...
June 17, 2013 - WISC-TV Madison
- Jerry Seinfeld in New York Times
We brought the bedbug dog in,Seinfeld said, "and it's all clean."
- Tibor Rubin in Prescott Daily Courier
My wife told me it would never happen. 'You think you get Medal of Honor, you crazy as a bedbug,'Rubin said. "But then it happened. I tell everybody, three years ago, I was a schmuck. Now, generals salute me, the president walk out behind...