- n milk thickened with a butter and flour roux
- On offer are traditional dishes such as lasagne with bechamel and specialties like cannelloni stuffed with pumpkin.
- Lobster pie in bechamel sauce? This is an Inauguration for an administration that thinks more about the National Cattlemen's Beef Association that about either cholesterol or .
- In France, it is said, there is only one way to make a bechamel sauce; in Italy, salsa bolognese can be interpreted 50 ways.
News & Articles
- Lasagna-Gate and the European Heartache of Tottenham Hotspur
Rolling Back The Years: On “Lasagna-gate” and Tottenham’s Champions League heartbreak. Lasagna: A traditional Italian dish consisting of pasta, bechamel sauce, tomato sauce, mozzarella, minced beef and vegetables. (Hat tip to this writer’s mother for that). Who’d have thought something that sounds so appetising could cause such a storm? But back in 2006, fingers were pointed at this hearty dish ...
Oct. 4, 2013 - Bleacher Report