bearskin : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the pelt of a bear (sometimes used as a rug)
- n tall hat; worn by some British soldiers on ceremonial occasions
- Bearskin is a permissible but not popular term for the same article.
- Parliamentary Boulevard is conceived as a parade route: the NCC report includes an illustration of a red-jacketed, bearskin-topped regimental band marching down the route's middle.
- Danny Kaye stopped to chat for a moment, and Art Linkletter, in a shaggy bearskin scrape, got a guffaw from Dick Nixon, and a comment: "Is this man or beast?".
News & Articles
- Nude Pregnant Kim Kardashian Statue Unveiled by Infamous Artist
Contemporary sculptor Daniel Edwards , whom you may recall from such works of art as nude Britney Speaks giving birth on a bearskin rug and nude Paris Hilton being prepped for an autopsy , is back to manufacturing controversy with his latest masterpiece — nude Kim Kardashian showing off her pregnant belly and " lactiferous breasts ." Read more...
June 6, 2013 - Gawker
- Very Naked and Very Pregnant Kim Kardashian Immortalized In Sculpture
From the man who brought you Suri Cruise's first poop and Britney Spears giving birth on all fours on a bearskin rug , comes a statue of a nude and totally preggers Kim Kardashian. [ more › ]
June 6, 2013 - LAist
- Matt Vasgersian in San Diego Union Tribune
Reading a promo for tonight's calendar giveaway sponsored by XX Sports Radio, Vasgersian said, "I would imagine being the Padres' team calendar, it's pictures of players inside, not pictures of Philly Bill Werndl on a bearskin rug."
- Jo Maso in guardian.co.uk
We mustn't sell the bearskin before shooting the bear,said Maso, which roughly translates as "don't count your chickens before they are hatched".