- n arboreal civet of Asia having a long prehensile tail and shaggy black hair
- Cockroaches crawled upNewt Gingrich's lapels and a 50-pound bearcat sat on his head during Columbus Zoo director Jack Hanna's visit to the Speaker's office today.
- Allen's pressagent, Jim Moran, is a weekly visitor, and he ordinarily arrives toting a stuffed bearcat or boa constrictor that he claims to have bagged while crossing Central Park .
News & Articles
- Bearcats garner PAC 7 All-League honors
PASO ROBLES — Selections for PAC 7 All-League spring sports honors were recently announced, with several Paso Robles High School Bearcat athletes honored for their contributions.
June 17, 2013 - Paso Robles Press
- Telling early Eagle County stories
Special to the Daily/Photo courtesy Eagle County Historical Society/Eagle Valley Library District Many valley residents probably still remember Squaw Creek rancher Ellis 'Bearcat' Bearden.
June 13, 2013 - Vail Daily
- Health food entrepreneur marks 40 years in Brentwood
A publicity photo shows professional wrestlers Len Rossi and Bearcat Brown in the early days of their careers. / SUBMITTED Len Rossi's health food store sells healthy foods, vitamins and supplements and provides therapeutic massage. He celebrates 40 years in business in Brentwood this year.
June 12, 2013 - Ashland City Times
- Brian Kelly in Kansas City Star
Well we finished what we started,said head coach Brian Kelly after his Bearcats defeated Syracuse. "We started this year with the goal to become the Big East Champions......It is a great day to be a Bearcat. We're excited for what we're...
- Colin Patterson in Canada.com
My dad, a big fan of Bearcat's, heard about the fan club,says left winger Colin Patterson. "You think maybe he'd want a Calgary Flames jersey with his son's No. 11 on it? Nooooo. He wanted me to get him a Bearcat Murray Fan Club...
- Bob Goldthwait in Jam! Showbiz
And he came in one day, his name was Barry, and he said, 'I want to be called Bearcat,'said Goldthwait. "I was doing comedy, I was like 15, and I said, 'Okay, well, you've got to introduce me as Bobcat now.' And another guy, Tom, he was...