- n a computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest
- n a small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun
- Comments on this post really show that Chinese are not racists: http:bbs.
- I debated these guys over on Independent Argument, UK (a now-defunct bbs), and these guys excelled at diversions into both secular and religious history in order prop up their .
- Barry Bonds in Forbes
He could know other BBs,Bonds replied when shown the calendar during his testimony.
- Li Datong in New York Times
Their job is to post articles on the BBS to balance public opinion,Mr. Li said, referring to the Bulletin Board System where many Internet users interact. "The netizens call them the 5 mao party. If they get a post on a BBS, they get 5...
- Tetsuya Nomura in Kombo.com
It's not a remake, but a wholly new project,he said. "Sora and Riku are the two heroes this time, and we're selecting new worlds for the game now. 3D is going to be the next step forward for the series after 358/2 Days, BbS and Coded."