- n a street of small shops (especially in Orient)
- n a shop where a variety of goods are sold
- As the 1867 Bazar put it: "A bazar in oriental parlance is a vast repository for all rare and costly things on earthsilks, velvets, cashmeres, spices, perfumes, and glittering .
- After dinner we saw the winter palace (magnificent but cold) and a bazar and a shop.
- Started by Harper Brothers, the book publishers, as a sort of milady's "bazar," the magazine was bought by William Randolph Hearst in 1913 for $10,000, gained a third a in 1929.
- Sheikh Mujibur Rahman in International Herald Tribune
We are trying to assess the exact number of fishermen missing in Cox's Bazar,Mujibur Rahman told The Associated Press.
- Mamata Banerjee in Hindu
An e-mail sent in the name of Indian Mujahideen to Ananda Bazar Patrika newspaper office Tuesday evening said there will be 11 bomb blasts, including at the airport, popular hotels at Park Street in south Kolkata and government and private... Chakraborty http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakraborty&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGuHOYjbM9zVXO3MMrehmiqffJbJw Howrah News Service http://www.google.com/url?q=http://howrah.org/top_story/30649.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFqV_VvYGVA32MISDPRHIxi7zjhPQ Sep 24, 2008
8661 12309 bazar KOLKATA: The State government will be responsible if there is trouble during Monday's march to Lal Bazar," the city police headquarters, by the youth wing of the Trinamool Congress, party's chief Mamata Banerjee cautioned here on Sunday.