- n a knife that can be fixed to the end of a rifle and used as a weapon
- v stab or kill someone with a bayonet
- A bayonet stuck into paunchy Tom Shaw, genial Laborite War Secretary, would have to be fairly long to take effect.
- And most people, she observes, can't deal with sticking a bayonet between the eyes.
- Red Chinese soldiers attacking a ridge line near Waewon last week were shocked to come face to face with swarthy, fiercely mustachioed Turks howling down upon them with bayonets .
News & Articles
- Salinas officers honored at awards dinner
Five Salinas police officers received Awards of Merit and a Distinguished Service Award was bestowed on one officer during the Monterey County Peace Officers Association Awards Dinner held Wednesday at the Bayonet Black Horse Golf Club in Seaside, the Sal
June 21, 2013 - The Salinas Californian
- Florence man accused of threatening father with bayonet
A 25-year-old Florence man is facing felony assault charges after he allegedly threatened his father with a rifle tipped with a 14-inch-long bayonet.
June 20, 2013 - Ravalli Republic
- Nouri al-Maliki in Washington Post
In the face of these challenges, Iraq is the tip of the bayonetand the international community must help in combating this terror, al-Maliki said after a speech at the Khoei Islamic Center, a Shiite charitable institute named after Ayatollah...
- Malcolm Turnbull in Sydney Morning Herald
He has tried to present himself as a wartime prime minister with his tin hat on and bayonet fixed,Mr Turnbull told ABC1's Insiders program.
- Gary Brackett in FOXNews
It would be tough,Indianapolis linebacker Gary Brackett said. "Obviously, other guys would have to step up, but I don't think it's any different than how it's been all year. Coach Caldwell has a saying, 'Pick up the bayonet,' and I think...