- n the acetylated derivative of salicylic acid; used as an analgesic anti-inflammatory drug (trade names Bayer, Empirin, and St. Joseph) usually taken in tablet form; used as an antipyretic; slows clotting of the blood by poisoning platelets
News & Articles
- Bayer Leverkusen sign Heung Min Son from Hamburg
Yeah, Andre Schürrle is on his way to Chelsea, but Bayer Leverkusen have just made a move to bolster their squad for the upcoming season. Hueng Min Son will leave Hamburg for Leverkusen for roughly €10 million. If Leverkusen end up with Son and €12 million for Schürrle, then they will be very pleased. Son, 20, scored 12 goals this season in the Bundesliga which was more than a fourth of all the ...
June 14, 2013 - SB Nation
- Bayer Supports 150 Volunteer Projects Across the Globe During 150th Anniversary Year
Bayer Cares Foundation Contributes to 150 Volunteer Projects Across the Globe During 150th Anniversary Year (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10823151.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Bayer Anniversary Tour: Hands-on Science for All
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. -- via PRWEB - This week, a major exhibition to mark the 150th anniversary of Bayer is at Bayer CropScience's North American headquarters in Research Triangle Park, N.C., as ...
June 11, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Michael Ballack in Bleacher Report
With my transfer to Bayer Leverkusen a circle is complete. I had a beautiful and successful time here, on which I like to look back on a lot,he said upon completing the move.
- Arsene Wenger in Telegraph.co.uk
Wenger added: "I was interested when he played for Bayer Leverkusen. I noticed him once when he played against Real Madrid. I look always more at the individual quality of a player first and Berbatov had technical top quality. He's tall; in England...