- n a building containing dressing rooms for bathers
- n a building containing public baths
- Spirited Away, Miyazaki's masterpiece, is set in a spectral bathhouse.
- The bathhouse, which welcomes tired ghosts from the far reaches of the spirit world, is run by Yubaba, a wicked queen with a huge head; she seems inspired by Tenniel's drawings .
- The day after his election, he showed up at a public bathhouse in Seoul, saying that his house didn't have hot water.
- Terrence McNally in FOXNews
It's an ambitious play in terms of its physical size,McNally explains. "A small theater can't do it. There's close to 30 people in it, a lot of people with one or two lines. You can't say it's a bathhouse and only have the principals on...
- Elin Jones in Tivyside Advertiser
Murad Khane is first historic settlement on the north bank of the Kabul River. It was founded in the mid-18th century, it is a classic miniature Islamic city. We have here two mosques a public bathhouse, two shrines, and a lot of trades and... Rory Stewart http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rory_Stewart&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGnL_vylIXLJsnbNN2HzyPYbKCcPA Voice of America http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.voanews.com/english/2006-10-19-voa17.cfm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEhH5Eit4YVGh3e7ML1HHQh80NjEg Oct 19, 2006
8517 12033 bathhouse Commenting on her letter, Ceredigion AM Elin Jones said: With the continued uncertainty with regards to the Bathhouse development in Cardigan, it's essential that the Hywel Dda NHS Trust now starts to urgently consider other possible sites for the...