- n a Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad
- Historically, butter is a reminder of Japan's first contacts with the West the islanders complained that the foreigners were bata-kusai, that is, "butter-stinkers.
- Valdes, 57, is also the leader of the Cuban rock band Irakere, a group that draws on African rhythms and instruments (such as bata drums) and various musical genres (including .
- A knife is knaifu, butter is bata, scrambled eggs are sakurambu eggu, beefsteak is beefu teki, chocolate is chokoretto, a mutton chop is maton choppu, soup is soppu, a salad is .
News & Articles
- French sailor freed after pirate attack, Nigeria says
ABUJA (Reuters) - A French sailor was freed on Tuesday after being captured by pirates last week from his ship off the coast of Togo and taken to Nigeria, a military commander said. Pirates attacked the oil products tanker Adour on June 13, around 30 nautical miles off the coast of Togo. General Bata Dembiro, a commander in Nigeria's oil-producing Niger Delta region, said the Nigerian navy and ...
June 19, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Louie Alas in GMA news.tv
Hindi naman sila (Patriots) rusty dahil todo practice naman ang mga bata,said Alas. "They promised me that they will pay different from the first time they played against the Slingers."
- Esperanza Cabral in GMA news.tv
Yun nga hindi naman bata ang nanay ko [pero] parang totoo nga [ang] sinasabi niya sa akin, better health pa siya than me [My mom is no longer young but I believe there is still some truth to her statement that she is in better health than I... Corazon Aquino http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corazon_Aquino&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFvHor5A3m6P75O3onJw4gKdBSjzQ GMA news.tv http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.gmanews.tv/story/159811/Corys-operation-went-smoothly---Kris&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFxzwq1Hj-EA69M8NFIT953jwKZYQ May 4, 2009
8496 12009 bata We are supporting the bill na nagsasabing bawal ang corporal punishment para sa mga bata [corporal punishment among children is prohibited]: Mayroon naman tayong [We have] room for negotiation as far as what is allowed and what is not allowed as a...