- n a cook who bastes roasting meat with melted fat or gravy
- n a sewer who fastens a garment with long loose stitches
- n a tube with a rubber bulb used to take up and release melted fat or gravy in order to moisten roasting meat
- Still, you have to like a story that makes a turkey baster into a token of endearment, and if the lesson is that a lesbian love comedy can be as harmless as a straight one, there .
- Atop the sarcophagus was an ala baster headrest, shaped like a crescent moon on a pedestal (see cut).
- From the Taj Mahal he borrowed the idea of marble and ala baster grilles to cut down glare, but to keep the execution modern.
News & Articles
- Turkey Baster Used To Rescue Five-Month-Old Baby
Ludington, MI – A man with a turkey baster came to the rescue of a baby who had stopped breathing. Five-month-old Nessa Shoup was under the care of two babysitters when she suddenly quit breathing. One of them quickly placed a call to 911 for help. Bill Hogenson happened to be working nearby when the [...] Turkey Baster Used To Rescue Five-Month-Old Baby is a post from: The Inquisitr
June 13, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Turkey Baster Rescue: Man Saves Baby’s Life With Thanksgiving Utensil
Turkey basters are usually kept in the kitchen, but when you’re faced with a tough decision that must be made in a split second, sometimes you have to get creative with how it’s used. Michigan man Bill Hogenson was working …
June 13, 2013 - WebProNews
- Man uses turkey baster to help save struggling baby
A quick-thinking good Samaritan helped save a baby's life by using a turkey baster to clear the baby's airway and nasal passage. Local station KSN.com reports that 5-month-old Nessa Shoup of Ludington, Mich., was having trouble breathing while under the care of two baby sitters. One of them called 911. Bill Hogenson happened to be [...]
June 12, 2013 - The Sideshow via Yahoo! News
- Michael Jackson in Actress Archives
Describing a phone conversation between himself and Michael in 1996, Michael says, "I mentioned the fact there are alternative ways of going about [having kids]. We even joked that you can use a turkey baster. I think he'd already tried using his...
- Gai Waterhouse in Racing and Sports Pty Ltd
They've got to have the advantage in that respect but he's got an advantage over them in that he is a young horse who is still improving,Waterhouse said. "Stephen Baster has been riding him in Melbourne, he's been keeping the saddle warm...