- v change something so that its value declines; for example, art forms
- v declare a child to be illegitimate
- Who but Disney could bastardize one of the most beautiful cities in the world? The powers that be at Disney might give careful thought to limiting the use of the novelty horn so .
- Studio people get hold of my pictures and with their dirty, grubby scissors they mutilate, rape and bastardize my work.
- You bastardize it if you try to make it an art form.
News & Articles
- A Fug From The Top
To bastardize my own Twitter joke from the other day: NOOP, GOOP. NOOOOOOOP.
June 21, 2013 - Go Fug Yourself
- Joe Trippi in WDIV
Speaking of the founders of podcasting technology, Trippi says they "would probably be worried the politicians are going to bastardize it."
- Rohan Marley in Wall Street Journal
We're not going to bastardize my dad's image, like just throw it on anything,Rohan Marley says. "We have to let the people know that this is a family product, and it's quality."