basso : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an adult male singer with the lowest voice
- n the lowest adult male singing voice
- For most of the world's bassos, Mussorgsky's Boris Godunov is operatic boodle, and they will go to considerable lengths to sing it in public.
- But he did it in utterly worldly terms, without Faulkner's taste for mythic inference or the basso profundo of his prose.
- Answers the basso: he'll be sorry.
News & Articles
- Basso Design Group Launches New Website for Hunters
Basso Design Group, the premier digital marketing agency, has developed and launched a new website that is a community for hunters to share photos and statistics for bucks shot in Michigan.
June 20, 2013 - CBS Detroit
- Men’s style in Pitti: round-up
Posted in Fashion / Fashion blog / Fashion pictures / Pitti Uomo / Street style If there’s one thing guaranteed at Florence’s Pitti Uomo , it’s that the grounds of the Fortezza da Basso – actually make that the city in general – will be filled with stylish men. After the break, a gallery of just some of the outfits spotted on days 1 and 2. Article continues . To read it in full visit ' Men’s ...
June 20, 2013 - StyleBistro
- City Islanders' Stephen Basso lands on USL PRO team of the week
Harrisburg City Islanders left back Stephen Basso was selected to the USL PRO team of the week earlier Tuesday.
June 18, 2013 - The Patriot-News