- n a musician who play the bass viol
- But after bassist Jimmie Blanton and tenor-sax man Ben Webster signed on in 1939 and '40, it became the leader's best ever.
- Instead, on their final recording with bassist Cliff Burton (who would die in a tour bus accident) they reinforced everything good about heavy metal (the velocity of the playing .
- After 2 12 years on the road supporting Tragic Kingdom, Stefani, bassist Tony Kanal, guitarist Tom Dumont and drummer Adrian Young returned to their Southern California homes in .
News & Articles
- Kim Deal Quits The Pixies Recap
Founding Pixies bassist Kim Deal has left the band. Remaining members Black Francis, Joey Santiago and David Lovering officially announced her departure on Friday
June 22, 2013 - antiMUSIC
- Mumford & Sons' Bassist Goes Home After Brain Surgery
Mumford & Sons bassist Ted Dwane is home and recovering from surgery after doctors discovered a clot on the surface of his brain.
June 18, 2013 - cmt.com
- Mumford & Sons bassist on the mend after brain surgery
(Reuters) - British folk band Mumford & Sons' bassist Ted Dwane posted a message on Monday saying he was recovering after brain surgery to remove a blood clot. Dwane posted a picture of himself with a shaved head on the band's official website with the caption, "Bear with a sore head! Thanks so much for all the well wishing, it seems to be working! I'm home." The Grammy-winning London band was ...
June 17, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Bernard Sumner in guardian.co.uk
Basically [bassist Peter Hook] left the band, that's all I want to say about it,Sumner said. "We split into two factions. There's me, Steve and Phil. The other is Peter."