- n a grain of barley
- n cultivated since prehistoric times; grown for forage and grain
- The Prince's farm supplies barley, beets, carrots, milk, mustard, oats, parsnips and wheat to Duchy Originals, a firm he set up in 1992.
- The aroma of baking bread, along with the barley smoke, is a sensory explosion.
- The barley must have been spoiled.
News & Articles
- Barley Vine changes hours, lunch is put on hold for summer
BRISTOL — The Barley Vine is still hopping most evenings, but recently the lunch crowd has been sparse, so the restaurant has changed its hours for the summer. Don’t be alarmed if you notice the shades are drawn weekday afternoons, the gastropub is still in business — just not for lunch, for now.
June 8, 2013 - The Bristol Press
- Presenting a list of things that Bill Laimbeer ate and drank from May 31 until June 5
Here is a list of things NBA legend and two-time champion Bill Laimbeer ate from May 31 until June 5, as provided by Grub Street, a division of NY Mag: Beef barley soup. A chicken wrap. Eggplant lasagna Lettuce wraps … Continue reading ?
June 8, 2013 - Ball Don't Lie via Yahoo! Sports
- Barley enjoys role as PIO for Hartselle PD
Lt. Justin Barley first became a police officer because his wife’s grandfather got him a job as a sheriff’s deputy in Lawrence County back in 1997.
June 5, 2013 - Hartselle Enquirer
- Lil Kim in Digital Spy
Kim told RapRadar: "I'm a very spiritual person and he's come to me many of times in my dreams. I don't think he's happy at all, at all! Because Ms. Wallace doesn't know Biggie at all and she barley knows Christopher, if you know what I mean. At...
- Dennis Miller in New York Times
I'm debating between spring wheat, durum wheat, canola, malting barley, confection sunflowers, oil sunflowers, soybeans, flax and corn,Mr. Miller said.