- n meat that has been barbecued or grilled in a highly seasoned sauce
- n a cookout in which food is cooked over an open fire; especially a whole animal carcass roasted on a spit
- n a rack to hold meat for cooking over hot charcoal usually out of doors
- v cook outdoors on a barbecue grill
let's barbecue that meat
- Beef or pork, smoked or roasted, barbecue is a true American staple that millions will enjoy this holiday weekend.
- Don't let me distract you from your Fourth of July barbecue; but yes, a family restaurant in Egypt dishes up the best burger I've ever eaten, and I'm not the only one who thinks .
- For his last meal, Andrs would recreate a barbecue he once had in an old mill in Tazones, a village in Asturias (northern Spain).
News & Articles
- Barbecue will benefit Aragon Volunteer Fire Department
<p>ARAGON — The 39th annual Aragon Barbecue will be at Tom Pittman Field from 5 to 10 p.m. on June 28 and 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on June 29.<br />Gospel music will be featured Friday night ...
June 16, 2013 - Rome News-Tribune
- Chicken barbecue helps Positive People
Croghan Colonial Bank will have a barbecue fundraiser in celebration of its 125th anniversary from 11a.m. to 4 p.m. July 26 at 323 Croghan St., in the front parking lot.
June 16, 2013 - Fremont News-Messenger
- Barbecue Center owner dies at 75
A well known barbecue restaurant owner has died at 75, according to a published report.
June 15, 2013 - WXII-TV Winston-Salem
- David Bowens in International Herald Tribune
I'm sitting in my house in Miami, having a barbecue with all my buddies and just saying, 'That could be us,'Bowens said. "Right now, we have the option of being at home barbecuing or being in those playoff games. That's the comfortable...
- Lote Tuqiri in The Canberra Times
It's good with the chat and everything else, but it's what you do out on the field,Tuqiri said. "I know I would rather be entertaining the crowd come Super 14 semi-final time rather than entertaining friends at an end-of-season barbecue....
- Vince Young in WBIR-TV
It's the one-year anniversary for Steve not being here,he said. "It's going to be a sad moment, but we're going to eat some barbecue and celebrate the life of Steve McNair, the things he put in my life and his family's life."