- n eating an elaborate meal (often accompanied by entertainment)
- v provide a feast or banquet for
- v partake in a feast or banquet
News & Articles
- Metairie Park Country Day School Presents, Melinda Hartwig, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Ancient Egyptian Art
Melinda Hartwig, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Ancient Egyptian Art, presents "Banqueting for Life and Death in Ancient Egypt" at Metairie Park Country Day School, Thursday, October 24, 2013, 7:00 p.m. in Weinmann Auditorium. Admission is free. (PRWeb October 14, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11224162.htm
Oct. 14, 2013 - PRWeb
- David Starkey in Telegraph.co.uk
Urging the public to help meet the Â£6 million target, Starkey said: "This work is of the utmost significance to British history. The Banqueting House ceiling is the most important painting set within an architectural context in England and this...
- Ahmed Zaki Yamani in International Herald Tribune
It is very important that they go beyond the theatrics and the banqueting and the usual special relationship that they have with the Saudi rulers,Yamani said in an interview. "The UK government has to question the Saudis about the roots of...
- Bonnie Wright in Mirror.co.uk
Bonnie said: "In a banqueting scene, you must never be filmed eating or you'll have to keep on for the sake of continuity."