- n a broad cartridge belt worn over the shoulder by soldiers
- Forty-six minutes into the flight, one of them shouted in Arabic and brandished a bandolier of explosives.
- Dressed in the same clothes, and wearing a bandolier of bullets across his chest, Badr told of his escape to a group of 16 newsmen who huddled on mats in a camel-skin tent at an .
- His weather-beaten face, his thick, black mustache and the tan bandolier draped across his chest give him the look of an Arabic Pancho Villa.
News & Articles
- Will.i.am Joins 3DSystems, Promises Recycled Materials Printing by End of Year
LAS VEGAS — Musician Will.i.am is the new chief creative officer of 3D printing company 3DSystems, he and 3DSystems president and CEO Avi Reichental announced yesterday (Jan. 8) at CES 2014 in Las Vegas. Wearing a 3D-printed bandolier and 3D-printed shoes, Will.i.am and Reichental also announced that 3DSystems has been researching ways to turn recyclable objects into 3D print material ...
Jan. 9, 2014 - Tech Media Network (Tom's Guide) via Yahoo! News