- n the practice of plundering in gangs
- Sheikh Sattar, whose tribe is notorious for highway banditry, is also building a personal militia, loyal not to the Iraqi government but only to him.
- Ah, banditry today was not what it once was.
- Horrified as the testimony piled up against Semenchuk, prosecutors quickly changed the charge to "banditry," i.
News & Articles
- Libya out $7.5 billion on oil stoppages
TRIPOLI, Libya, Sept. 18 (UPI) -- Libya has lost more than $7 billion this year because of oil stoppages associated with banditry and strikes, the chairman of the national oil company said.
Sept. 18, 2013 - UPI
- Marek Edelman in Forbes
Murdering Jews was pure banditry, and I wouldn't explain it as anti-Semitism,Edelman said in an interview with the Gazeta Wyborcza daily. "It was contempt for man, for human life, plain meanness. A bandit doesn't attack someone who is...
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Fox 59
Are we going to remain silent over the murder of nine people? We can't turn a blind eye to this banditry in international waters,Erdogan told the forum. "This can't continue as it is."
- Mamadou Tandja in News24
These are acts of banditry that comprise other illegal activities, carried out by a group of arms and drug dealers that we are steadfastly fighting,Mamadou Tandja told a conference of Niger's foreign ambassadors.